OASIS Emergency Management TC

 View Only
  • 1.  RE: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

    Posted 04-18-2013 15:39
    Title: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?



    Rex,
    I, for one, think it would be good to hold off.

    Brian Wilkins

    -----Original Message-----
    From:  Rex Brooks [ rex.brooks@ncoic.org ]
    Sent:  Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
    To:  emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
    Subject:  [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?


    Hi Everyone,

    I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I
    didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM
    SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have
    Extensions settled.

    One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the
    work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track.
    So I will call in only to pass this along.

    However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably
    want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can
    chair these special TC meetings.

    Cheers,
    Rex

    --
    Rex Brooks
    GeoAddress:
    1361-A Addison
    Berkeley, CA 94702
    Phone: 510-898-0670


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
    generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php







  • 2.  Re: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

    Posted 04-18-2013 16:30
    Title: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do? Agreed. Brian, Have a good weekend, Rex On 4/18/2013 8:38 AM, Wilkins, Brian M wrote: Rex, I, for one, think it would be good to hold off. Brian Wilkins -----Original Message----- From:  Rex Brooks [ rex.brooks@ncoic.org ] Sent:  Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time To:  emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org ; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org Subject:  [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do? Hi Everyone, I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have Extensions settled. One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track. So I will call in only to pass this along. However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can chair these special TC meetings. Cheers, Rex -- Rex Brooks GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670 --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php -- Rex Brooks GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670


  • 3.  Re: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

    Posted 04-18-2013 16:30
    Title: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do? Agreed. Brian, Have a good weekend, Rex On 4/18/2013 8:38 AM, Wilkins, Brian M wrote: Rex, I, for one, think it would be good to hold off. Brian Wilkins -----Original Message----- From:  Rex Brooks [ rex.brooks@ncoic.org ] Sent:  Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time To:  emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org ; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org Subject:  [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do? Hi Everyone, I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have Extensions settled. One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track. So I will call in only to pass this along. However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can chair these special TC meetings. Cheers, Rex -- Rex Brooks GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670 --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php -- Rex Brooks GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670