OASIS Common Security Advisory Framework (CSAF) TC

View Only
  • 1.  Motion for #738

Posted 05-31-2024 17:24

Dear colleagues,
    regarding pull request #738 "HTTP User-Agents" (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738):

I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2024-06-07 23:00 UTC to automatically carry.
    The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to accept the pull request as suggested in https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738 and include it into CSAF 2.1.

Best wishes,
    Thomas

------------------------------
    Thomas Schmidt
    Subject Matter Expert
    Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) Germany

• 2.  RE: Motion for #738

Posted 05-31-2024 17:31

Dear colleagues,

this was a classic copy-paste-error. Please find the correct motion below:

regarding pull request #738 "CWEs, CWE version and CWE Weakness clarification" (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738):

I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2024-06-07 23:00 UTC to automatically carry.
    The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to accept the pull request as suggested in https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738 and include it into CSAF 2.1.

Best wishes,
    Thomas

Thomas Schmidt
    Subject Matter Expert
    Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) Germany

• 3.  RE: Motion for #738

Posted 05-31-2024 17:45
    Dear colleagues,

On Fri, May 31, 2024, at 23:31, Thomas Schmidt via OASIS wrote:
    > Dear colleagues,
    >
    > this was a classic copy-paste-error. Please find the correct motion below:
    >
    > regarding pull request #738 "CWEs, CWE version and CWE Weakness clarification" (github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738):
    >
    >
    > I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2024-06-07 23:00 UTC to automatically carry.
    > The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.
    >
    > I, Thomas Schmidt, move to accept the pull request as suggested in github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738 and include it into CSAF 2.1.
    >
    >
    > Best wishes,
    > Thomas
    >
    > ------------------------------
    > Thomas Schmidt
    > Subject Matter Expert
    > Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) Germany [...]
    > -------------------------------------------
    > Original Message:
    > Sent: 05-31-2024 17:24
    > From: Thomas Schmidt
    > Subject: Motion for #738
    >
    >
    > Dear colleagues,
    > regarding pull request #738 "HTTP User-Agents" (github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738):
    >
    >
    > I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2024-06-07 23:00 UTC to automatically carry.
    > The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.
    >
    > I, Thomas Schmidt, move to accept the pull request as suggested in github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738 and include it into CSAF 2.1.
    >
    >
    > Best wishes,
    > Thomas
    >
    > ------------------------------
    > Thomas Schmidt
    > Subject Matter Expert
    > Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) Germany [...]

I, Stefan Hagen, second the motion to accept the pull request #738 "CWEs, CWE version and
    CWE Weakness clarification" as suggested in github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738 and include it into CSAF 2.1.

~stefan

• 4.  RE: Motion for #738

Posted 06-10-2024 22:20

Dear TC Members,

The motion to accept the pull request #738 "CWEs, CWE version and CWE Weakness clarification" as suggested in github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/738 and include it into CSAF 2.1, has passed. It automatically carried on 2024-06-07 23:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Omar Santos