OASIS Common Security Advisory Framework (CSAF) TC

View Only
  • 1.  Motion for #699

Posted 30 days ago
    Dear colleagues,
    As discussed in today's meeting (2024-03-27) regarding pull request #699 "Editor revision for TC meeting 2024-02-28" (github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pulls/699):

I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2024-04-03 20:00 UTC to automatically carry.
    The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to accept the Editor Revision 2024-02-28 as suggested in github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pulls/699 into our master branch.

Best wishes,
    Thomas

--
    Thomas Schmidt

• 2.  RE: Motion for #699

Posted 30 days ago
    I, Stefan Hagen, herby second the below motion.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2024, at 19:17, Thomas Schmidt via OASIS wrote:
    Dear colleagues, As discussed in today's meeting (2024-03-27) regarding pull request #699 "Editor revision for TC meeting 2024-02-28" (github.com...

OASIS Common Security Advisory Framework (CSAF) TC

Post New Message
    Motion for #699
    Reply to Group
    Reply to Sender via Email

Mar 27, 2024 2:17 PM
    Thomas Schmidt
    Dear colleagues,
    As discussed in today's meeting (2024-03-27) regarding pull request #699 "Editor revision for TC meeting 2024-02-28" (github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pulls/699):

I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2024-04-03 20:00 UTC to automatically carry.
    The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to accept the Editor Revision 2024-02-28 as suggested in github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pulls/699 into our master branch.

Best wishes,
    Thomas

--
    Thomas Schmidt
      Reply to Group via Email   Reply to Sender via Email   View Thread   Recommend   Forward  

You are subscribed to "OASIS Common Security Advisory Framework (CSAF) TC" as stefan@hagen.link. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.

Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.

• 3.  RE: Motion for #699

Posted 18 days ago
    Dear TC members,

The motion to accept the Editor Revision as suggested in PR #699 https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pulls/699 into our master branch has passed. No objection was received and the motion automatically passed on 2024-04-03 20:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Omar

------------------------------
    Best regards,

Omar Santos
    ------------------------------